Saturday, October 6, 2007

A Little Bit of Dave

We hopped out of the car Friday afternoon and Dave found my bike helmet and riding gloves and started chanting - "I ride, I ride". He actually got them all on himself and then hopped on his manly pink and purple trike. Go Dave!


I told him it was time to go inside or move to the back yard so of course he takes off in the opposite direction.


One of my favorite things in the world is to watch toddlers walk so of course I never tire of catching a shot of Dave strutin' around.


We finally made it to the backyard where we had to show sister our new gear. She hung the moon and the stars. Now whenever I go to pick them up from school he immediately runs to her and gives her a big hug. I don't think there's much else that could make me happier than that.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

They are so cute! Miss you guys so much!